The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in Hong Kong will be spent ’on running business as usual with existing ICT systems’ than the percentage of ICT spending that would be used for ’transforming businesses with new ICT systems’.
Most survey respondents from Hong Kong confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from Hong Kong said that their enterprises would see a reduction in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to cloud computing investments, ’cloud management platforms’, and ’hybrid cloud’ and ’managed cloud’ will be the popular investment areas in cloud computing technology, and cloud implementation model respectively for most enterprises in Hong Kong in the next two years.
The Survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Hong Kong -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Hong Kong enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Hong Kong enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Hong Kong
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Hong Kong enterprises in allocating ICT budgets