The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in the Philippines will be spent ’on running business as usual with existing ICT systems’ than the percentage of ICT spending that would be used for ’transforming businesses with new ICT systems’.
Most survey respondents from the Philippines confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
With regards to cloud computing investments, ’IaaS’ and ’PaaS’, and ’private cloud’ will be the popular investment areas in cloud computing technology, and cloud implementation model respectively for most enterprises in the Philippines in the next two years.
The Survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in the Philippines -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into the Philippines enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into the Philippines enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in the Philippines
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Philippines enterprises in allocating ICT budgets