The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Robotics are increasingly being considered synonymous with progress within multiple industries. Healthcare robotics have been specifically developed to improve patient outcomes. Healthcare robotics vary, as there are multiple ways they can be used in a healthcare setting. The industry is expanding with the adoption of automation across all areas. Surgical robotic systems are a paragon of robotics in the medtech industry.
These systems are used to perform minimally invasive procedures in order to alleviate the burden of open surgery for patients. Robotics also encompasses an aspect of artificial intelligence (AI), specifically cloud computing, which is used to convert real-world data into meaningful patterns through analysis. Similarly, care robotics are heavily utilized in the industry, as they decrease the burden of care on physicians and improve patient outcomes.
This report looks at the state of the robotics segment within medical devices, giving a global overview of medical robots.
- This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise of the use of robotics in the medical device industry.
- Components of the report include:
- Key Players - identify big players in the robotics sector.
- Trends - identify key trends expected to occur in the robotics sector over the next 12 to 24 months. These are classified into technology and regulatory trends.
- Industry Analysis - identify the impact of robotics across major medical device markets.
- Value Chain - identify the various uses of robotics in medical devices.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of robotics in the medical device industry.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the primary ways in which robotics is changing the medical device industry.
- Stay up to date on major players in robotics and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in robotics to gain a competitive advantage.