The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Russia’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts
Russia’s Defense Budget Analysis (FY 2020), Competitive Landscape and Forecasts report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The Russian defense budget valued US$59.2 billion in 2020. The country plans to increase its defense expenditure with significant and steady investments in defense procurements. Some of current key defense procurements are the Su-30SM aircraft worth US$576 million and the procurement of 1 Alexandrit Class ship and the Zircon hypersonic missile along with other equipment worth US$23.7 billion.
Tensions between NATO and Russia have increased over recent years, especially since the Russian annexation of Crimea in 2014. The Trump and Putin presidencys have not aided any form of de-escalation with Russia and US relations ex[eriencing particular difficulties.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Russian defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Arctic expansionism, continued tensions with NATO and a desire for military superiority are driving modernisation and the increase in defense expenditure over the forecast period.
There is substantial investment across all domains; weaponry has the largest share, followed by maritime, aerospace and land.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Russian defense budget: detailed analysis of the Russia’s FY2020 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
- Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Russia’s military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Russian military regulation.
- Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Russia are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Russian defense industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Russian defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Russian market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Russian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Russian government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country.
- The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available