KBC Group is a financial services holding company that offers banking and insurance solutions and services. Its banking offerings include savings, payments, discretionary and non-discretionary investments, payment guarantees, mortgages, vehicle financing, hedging, and online banking services. Its insurance offerings include life, non-life, and health-related insurance services. It serves retail, private banking, SME, and mid-cap clients in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Ireland.
This report explores KBC’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- The key technology themes under focus for KBC include AI, behavioral analytics, big data, biometrics, the cloud, cybersecurity, IoT, mobile, robotic process automation, voice recognition, and wearable tech.
- KBC’s omni-channel strategy aims to strengthen the company’s service delivery in stores, on mobile apps, and on websites, among other channels.
- Between 2014 and 2016, KBC invested around ?240m to develop and provide a seamless interface for its bank branches, insurance agencies, regional advisory centers, websites, and mobile apps.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about KBC’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.