The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The method of cell therapy was identified as a means through which a human body could stop rejecting transplanted organs. It was discovered through research that human cells could help conduct successful bone marrow transplants since it acts as a mediator. Amidst recent studies, stem cell and cell transplantation have been the key area of research since it can be potentially used to treat degenerative and immunogenic pathologies.
The key driver of this market is the increased funding from the government as well as private organizations to support clinical studies in the field of cell therapy. Moreover, the growing application of regenerative medicine further propels the market growth. The development of precision medicine and advancements in the field of ATMPS (Advanced Therapies Medicinal Products) (ATMPS) are expected to be the major drivers for the market. The use of cell therapy in clinical studies is the key application of this sector that propels the market growth.
The global revenue of the cell therapy market is estimated to be around USD 6 billion in the year 2020 and the market is projected to grow to a value of 9 Billion by the year 2028. The growth momentum for this market segment is accounted to be 6%. This market is segmented as Cell Type, Process and End User.
North America governs the largest segment of the global market, this is due to major research institutes of this field being located in the US like the Institute for Stem Cell Biology, Stanford, and Yale Stem Cell Centre in the US. Canada as well as the U.S, has been providing funds for scientific research in the field of cell therapy which has been driving the market. APAC is the fastest-growing market segment of this market globally, owing to the growing infrastructure for research that supports and promotes this field.
The study period for the report on, "The Global Cell Therapy- Market and Technology Forecast to 2028" is from 2018-2028. The forecast period for this report is from 2020-2028.
The report is aimed at:
- The drivers, retrains and the challenges, as well as their impact on the global market, has been discussed
- Technological advancements that could potentially impact this field have covered.
- The key players of the market have been studied along with the top ten countries and their market sizes.
- Porter's Five Forces and the PESTLE analysis of the Global Cell therapy market have been covered in the report.
- The high growth markets have been discussed in detail in the chapter based on opportunities.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factors that could impact the global market.
The market is segmented based on Cell Type, Process and End User.
By End User
- Research Institutes
- Life science research company
- North America
- Middle East
- Human Cells
- Animal Cells
- Cell Processing
- Cell Preservation, Distribution & Handling
- Cell Monitoring & Quality Control
- Cell Processing Equipment
- Single-Use Equipment
- Systems & Software
- United States
- United Kingdom
- The new players as well the potential entrants of this market could study the key trends which would impact the market during the forecast period 2020-2028 with the help of this report.
- The drivers, restraints, and challenges in the cell therapy sector have been discussed in this report. This report could provide a comprehensive analysis of the impacts of the DRC's on the potential players of this segment.
- The new players could use this report to understand the strategies employed by the key players of the market since an analytical perspective of the same has been provided in this report.
- Industry professionals could use this report to study the upcoming technologies of this field that would help them to delve further into the impacts of the same before installing new equipment.
- The investment bankers focused on this sector could use the report to identify the hot-spots of this market which could be of aid to them while creating funding strategies.
- Cell Therapy Technology Innovators: Can use this report to study the evolution of cell therapy and the new technologies present in this field globally to make the product cost optimum.
- Governments, Associations, and Industrial Bodies: Can use this report to find new opportunities in this field that are yet to be harnessed.
- Investors and Trade Experts: Can use this report to discover the hot-spots of this field so that they can develop strategies for funding and investment.
- Cell Therapy Companies: Can use this report to understand the current market size and the expected market potential in 2028 across segments..