The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Chemical pesticides have high toxicity because of which it harms both the environment and the crops. Moreover, due to soil leaching, the chemically hazardous substances enter the food chain and the water bodies which disrupts the environmental food pyramid. Biorational pesticides not just help as an alternative control agent to pesticides and antimicrobials but they also help with plant biotic stress management, root, as well as shoot development and they, offer several physiological benefits that aid a plant's growth.
The key driver for this market is the growing demand for residue-free organic crops and the increasing use of conventional technology that is ecologically sustainable. Moreover, due to the expanding agricultural sector and the increased use of integrated pest management, the biorational pesticide market is accelerating steadily. Additionally, government organizations have been promoting the use of Biorational Pesticides which has had a positive impact on market growth. This report takes into analysis the entire spectrum of biorational pesticides and helps with deciphering the market trends of the same.
The market value for the global Biorational Pesticides market is projected to reach a value of USD 13 Billion by 2028 from a value of USD 5 Billion in the year 2020. The market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 14% during the forecast period. To provide a strategic analysis of the market, this report is segmented based on Type, Application, and Region. On the basis of region, NA is the largest shareholder of this market with a market value that accounts for nearly one-third of the global market revenue. Biorational insecticides is a widely used product that lies in the spectrum of biorational pesticides, it has a value of nearly 50% of the global market size owing to the increasing demand for organically grown crops with no pesticide residue. The botanical source for biorational pesticides dominates the source segment due to its non-toxic and ecologically sustainable nature.
The study period for the report titled,” The global Biorational pesticide-Market and Technology Forecast to 2028”, is from 2018-2028. The forecast period of this market ranges from 2020-2028. This report is segmented as Type, Application, and Region.
This report is aimed at:
- Insights based on the effects of the drivers, restraints, and challenges of the Biorational pesticides’ market have been made.
- Technological advancements in this field and the changing market trends post their induction has been covered.
- A comprehensive analysis of the key market players within this field and the strategies employed by them has been provided.
- The high growth markets and the opportunities provided by them has been covered in detail
- Porter’s Five Forces and PESTLE Analysis have been used to provide a strategic plan of the Biorational pesticides market.
This report is segmented based on Type, Application, and Region.
Based on Type:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Fruits & vegetables
- Cereals & grains
- Oilseeds & pulses
- Foliar Spray
- Soil Treatment
- Trunk Injection
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Industry professionals can use this report to study the drivers, restraints, and challenges as well as their impact on the changing market dynamics.
- This report ranges to a forecast period of 2028, hence all the events that could account for the change in market trend and their impacts have been recorded. Potential players could hereby use this report to develop both long term and short-term objectives.
- Industries looking for a scope for expansion can use this report to identify the opportunities provided by this market on a regional basis.
- New players in this market can use this report to study the strategies employed by the key players.
- The sales teams could make use of this report to gain more perspective about changing consumer preferences and market trends. This could help them make more efficient sales.
- Technology Innovators: Can use this report to bridge the gap between the existing technology and market demand.
- Financial Institutions: Can use this report to identify the high growth market and strategize funding solutions.
- Governments, Associations, and Industrial Bodies: Can use this report to probe further into the applications of the biorational pesticides market.
- Sales Teams: Can use this report to create sales strategies that can be applied to increase product sales.