The global telepresence robots market is currently witnessing robust growth. A telepresence robot is a remote-controlled device that facilitates the virtual presence of individuals through video conferencing. It consists of a wheel-mounted stand, arm unit, video camera, display screen and other multimedia devices to facilitate communications between individuals who are not physically available in a common space. It is primarily used in an organizational environment where users can maneuver the robot remotely and interact with others through an inbuilt smartphone or tablet application. Owing to this, it finds extensive applications across various industries, including corporate, education, healthcare, homecare, etc.
The emerging trend of digitization, along with technological advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), represent as the key factors driving the growth of the market. Owing to the increasing penetration of smartphones in the daily life of consumers, and the growing requirement for operational automation, telepresence robots are rapidly being adopted by enterprises across the globe. Furthermore, the widespread utilization by the healthcare sector is another factor providing a boost to the market growth. These robots are widely used to perform multiple tasks, including patient monitoring, remote visiting, delivery of food and medicines and enabling patients to virtually communicate with doctors in real-time. Additionally, telepresence robots are widely adopted for conducting teleconferences and remote monitoring of the workforce, along with managing distant education and classroom session for students located in remote areas. Other factors contributing to the market growth include advancements in robotic technology and extensive research and development (R&D) activities to make these robots more customizable and user-friendly.
Breakup by Component Type:
- Power Source
- Sensors and Control System
Breakup by Robot Type:
Breakup by End-Use Sector:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Amy Robotics, Anybots, Double Robotics, Endurance Robot, InTouch Health, iRobot, Mantaro Networks, Qihan Technology, Suitable Technologies, Vecna Technologies, VGo Communications, Xandex, etc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global telepresence robotics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global telepresence robotics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?