The global mobile device management (MDM) market is currently witnessing strong growth. Mobile device management (MDM) refers to a software application that is designed to assist managers and administrators in controlling and securing mobile endpoints, such as laptops, smartphones and tablets across the organization. It is a crucial component of enterprise mobility management (EMM), which enables users to access official data, documents and applications on personal devices. MDM can perform various functions, including the maintenance of hardware and application inventory, provide a remote control for troubleshooting and the management of operating system (OS) configuration and mobile content. Owing to this, it finds extensive applications across various industries, including banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), telecommunication, retail, healthcare, manufacturing and automotive.
The widespread adoption of cloud-based services, along with the increasing digitization across the globe, represent as the key factors driving the growth of the market. Cloud-based MDM solutions offer improved access to digital assets while enabling the information technology (IT) teams to manage and sync multi-OS platforms through a single console effectively. The prevailing trend of bring-your-own-devices (BYOD) is also providing a boost to the market growth. This trend has enhanced the risks of data breaches and vulnerabilities to the company network, thereby increasing the focus of organizations on employing advanced systems, such as MDM, to secure their corporate data. Additionally, the growing demand for workflow automation and collaboration of different teams and departments across the organization is impacting the market growth positively. Other factors, including the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with MDM solutions, along with extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of IT, are projected to drive the market in the coming years. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to register a CAGR of around 18% during 2020-2025.
Breakup by Type:
Breakup by Deployment Type:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Breakup by Vertical:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being AirWatch (VMware), Blackberry, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Mobile Iron Inc., SAP SE, Sophos Ltd., SOTI Inc., etc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global mobile device management market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global mobile device management market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?