General Dynamics (GD) is an aerospace and defense manufacturer providing platforms and systems, to government and commercial clients, in the areas of marine systems, combat systems, C4ISR, business jet and MRO services.
The company designs and manufactures naval surface vessels and submarines, wheeled armored vehicles, lightweight tactical vehicles, weapons and ordnance, cybersecurity, full IT enterprise solutions, tactical and secure communications, satellite communications systems, command and control systems, imagery analysis, autonomous and unmanned systems. GD also manufactures business jets and provides chartering, maintenance, repair and overhaul services in the business jet aviation. The company has operational presence across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. GD is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.
- Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on General Dynamics Corp.
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection.
- Main Clients Backlogs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The report is to understand the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on General Dynamics Corp.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of General Dynamics Corp due to COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 impact on General Dynamics Corp.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 in General Dynamics Corp.
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry.
- To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of General Dynamics Corp.