The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Subsea technology has drastically improved in the last two decades in terms of functionality and reliability. This has enabled upstream companies to expand the scale of their deepwater projects. This report highlights the transforming subsea technologies that could potentially create new opportunities in offshore exploration and production. The report identifies crucial trends in the subsea market, evaluates the industry dynamics and dissects the operational value chain, in order to provide key insights to the readers. Subsea technology has proved useful in extending the life span of maturing fields by subsea tie-backs and other innovative solutions. Subsea systems are primarily designed for the upstream segment of the oil and gas value chain.
- An overview of subsea as a theme within the offshore oil and gas industry, encompassing the shallow water, deepwater, and ultra-deepwater terrains.
- Highlights the prevalent sectoral, technology, and macroeconomic trends impacting the subsea theme.
- Evalutes the offshore industry and tracks the key subsea developments and contracts across different regions.
- A brief overview of the subsea value chain in the context of the oil and gas industry.
- Assessment of competitive positions of the major equipment and services providers in the subsea theme.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the importance of subsea in exploration and production of hydrocarbons.
- Identify the regional hotspots for the subsea theme
- Review of some of the case studies highlighting the subsea development
- Analysis of the recent subsea contracts awarded across different regions.
- Identify and benchmark key subsea service providers in the subsea theme