COVID-19 Impact on Koninklijke Philips NV’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Koninklijke Philips NV (Philips), is a diversified technology company that develops and manufactures medical systems, consumer electronics and lighting products, headquartered in Netherlands with its operational presence in South Korea, the US, Japan, China and other countries. Philips’s product range includes the patient care and clinical informatics, imaging systems, healthcare transformation services and home healthcare solutions sleep, respiratory care, and respiratory drug delivery products, diagnostic x-ray, integrated clinical, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and molecular imaging solutions. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Koninklijke Philips NV’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Koninklijke Philips NV is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Koninklijke Philips NV is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The rapid spread of the disease in recent days has significantly hit the sales in past few weeks, but increased order intake of Philips Connected Care and Diagnostics & Treatment business segments shows a comparable positive impact on the sales.
- In particular the heavy impact has significantly hit the sales in Asia-Pacific particularly China in the beginning of the year followed by effecting the sales in North America and Europe due rapid rise of COVID-19 cases meaning that the general outlook for sales has been hit in the past weeks.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Koninklijke Philips NV -
- It provides insights on Koninklijke Philips NV’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Koninklijke Philips NV will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.