COVID-19 Impact on Smith & Nephew Plc’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Smith & Nephew Plc (Smith & Nephew) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets medical devices for use in orthopedic reconstruction and trauma, sports medicine, ENT and advanced wound management. The company offers knee and hip implants to replace diseased, damaged or worn joints; robotics-assisted enabling technologies; and trauma products to stabilize fractures and deformity correction procedures. It also offers products and instruments used to repair and remove soft tissue; and wound care products. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Smith & Nephew Plc’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Smith & Nephew Plc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Smith & Nephew Plc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The spread of the disease in recent days has put a much large proportion of Smith & Nephew at risk as sales is expected to decline by 8% in the first quarter of the financial year due to decline of elective procedures worldwide.
- In particular, the heavy impact in North America and Europe and rapid rise of COVID-19 cases in the US indicates that the general outlook for sales has significantly worsened in the past months. However, the company has initiated actions to realize significant savings to keep them financially strong during the pandemic.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Smith & Nephew Plc -
- It provides insights on Smith & Nephew Plc’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Smith & Nephew Plc will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.