COVID-19 Impact on Johnson & Johnson’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) researches, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical products, medical devices and consumer products. It is headquartered in United States of America with global manufacturing and sales reach. The company provides pharmaceuticals for immune diseases, cancer, neurological disorders, infectious, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases; consumer products in baby care, oral care, beauty, over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical, women’s health and wound care categories; and medical devices for use in the cardiovascular, orthopedic, general surgery and vision care fields. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Johnson & Johnson’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Johnson & Johnson is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Johnson & Johnson is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The spread of the disease in recent days has caused a decline in the sales of Medical Devices in the first quarter of 2020.
- In particular the heavy impact in North America and Europe and the recent rapid rise of COVID-19 cases in the US means that the general outlook for sales has reduced in the last quarter by 4.8%.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Johnson & Johnson -
- It provides insights on Johnson & Johnson’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Johnson & Johnson will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.