COVID-19 Impact on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (Zimmer Biomet), is a medical technology company which designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of medical devices, headquartered in United States of America with global manufacturing and sales reach. Zimmer’s product range include the solutions for the treatment of disorders or injuries in bones, joints and supporting soft tissues. It also provides products including sports medicine, biologics, extremities and trauma products; spine, craniomaxillofacial and thoracic products; dental implants; and related surgical products. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The outbreak of the disease in recent days has put a much large proportion of Zimmer’s revenue at risk.
- The company expects a significant decline in elective procedure volumes through its first quarter and it expects the negative impact to carry through to the second quarter of 2020 as well.
- The strong impact in Europe in particular and the rapid growth in COVID-19 cases in the US indicates that the overall revenue outlook has dramatically deteriorated in the past week.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc -
- It provides insights on Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.