COVID-19 Impact on ResMed, Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
ResMed Inc, is a medical technology company which develops, manufactures and distributes medical equipment, headquartered in USA with global manufacturing and sales reach. ResMed’s product range include the solutions for the treatment of Sleep disorder breathing, COPD, Neuromuscular disease, Pediatric, Chest wall disorder. The report, COVID-19 Impact on ResMed, Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how ResMed, Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how ResMed, Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The demand of ventilation therapy has increased, since it is being used to treat the respiratory complications of COVID-19 which has increased the sales of these devices.
- ResMed has received Emergency use Authorization (EUA) from FDA to modify devices like anesthesia gas machines & positive pressure breathing devices and use them as ventilators.
- The production of ventilators and ventilation masks have been increased by many folds.
- The supply of these devices has been prioritized for hospitals and clinicians.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on ResMed, Inc. -
- It provides insights on ResMed, Inc.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how ResMed, Inc. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.