COVID-19 Impact on Hillrom Holdings Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (Hillrom) is a medical technology company that offers patient support systems, surgical solutions and fron t line care products headquartered in United States. It distributes its products in the US and international markets through its wholly owned subsidiaries, direct sal es force and a network of distributors. Hillrom’s major products and services are specialty frames and surfaces, patient mobility solutions, non-invasive therapeutic pr oducts and surfaces, patient monitoring and diagnostics products, respiratory health products and surgical products that are used within the operating room setting. It a lso offers its products to acute care hospitals, extended care facilities and home healthcare agencies. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Hillrom Holdings Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Hillrom Holdings Inc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Hillrom Holdings Inc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The recent outbreak has less impact on company’s revenue in the financial year 2019 and first quarter of 2020.
- This pandemic has hit almost all the regions. The most affected one are US and Europe which is responsible for the maximum re ven ue, which made a way for the company to expand.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Hillrom Holdings Inc. -
- It provides insights on Hillrom Holdings Inc.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Hillrom Holdings Inc. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.