COVID-19 Impact on Baxter International Inc. ’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Baxter International Inc., is a medical technology company which designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a wide range of medical devices and solutions. It is headquartered in the United States, with global manufacturing and sales reach. Baxter’s product range include the solutions for the treatment of renal therapy; acute therapies like renal replacement therapy and therapeutic plasma exchange; drug delivery system and advanced surgery. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Baxter International Inc. ’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Baxter International Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Baxter International Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- Baxter’s offerings include critical care supplies, renal, hospital and surgical supplies, which are in high demand due to the pandemic.
- Due to huge number of COVID-19 cases detected in Baxter’s US ,EMEA and Asia-Pacific markets, there was a rapid increase in sales in financial year 2019.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Baxter International Inc. -
- It provides insights on Baxter International Inc. ’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Baxter International Inc. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.