COVID-19 Impact on Ambu A/S’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Ambu A/S (Ambu) is a medical device company that manufactures and markets life supporting devices. It focuses on single-use devices for anesthesia, patient monitoring and diagnostics and emergency care, headquartered in Ballerup, Denmark with global manufacturing and sales reach. Ambu A/S’s product range include Visualization: Single - use flexible endoscopes, Patient Monitoring and Diagnostics - Neurology, Cardiology and Airway Management and Anaesthesia. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Ambu A/S’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Ambu A/S is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Ambu A/S is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The spread of the disease in recent days has caused a change in demand patterns for Ambu which affects its Visualization segment as well as its core business.
- The net effect has led to higher than expected organic growth in Q2 2019/20 as well as higher growth expectations for the full-year 2019/20.
- In particular the heavy impact in Europe and rapid rise of COVID-19 cases in the US mean that the general outlook for sales has significantly worsened in the past week. In addition to uncertainties about the demand patterns of hospitals, there is a risk of being unable to continuously supply products out of our factories.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Ambu A/S -
- It provides insights on Ambu A/S’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Ambu A/S will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.