COVID-19 Impact on Sysmex Corp’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Sysmex Corporation (Sysmex), is a leading diagnostics solutions company that offers hematology, urinalysis, information systems, and flow cytometry testing technology, headquartered in Japan with global manufacturing and sales reach. Sysmex’s product range include diagnostic solutions for hematology, urinalysis, and hemostasis as well as tools to efficiently manage laboratory information and workflows. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Sysmex Corp’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Sysmex Corp is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Sysmex Corp is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The global spread of the disease has put much of Sysmex’s business at risk, especially since the company has a significant presence in APAC, the US and Europe.
- Sysmex reported a nearly 5 percent increase in revenues in their fiscal third quarter ending on Dec. 31st 2019 due to increased instrument and reagent sales both domestically and internationally.
- Sysmex has signed a basic distributor agreement with BGI Genomics for their 2019-nCoV Fluorescence Detection Real-Time RT-PCR Kit to identify COVID-19. The test has been approved in China and has CE marking certification. Sysmex has obtained First Marketing Approval in Japan for the test.
- However, GlobalData expects revenue loses for Sysmex due to decreased routine lab testing amidst the COVID-19 crisis.
- The company will release their Q4 2020 report on May 12th.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Sysmex Corp -
- It provides insights on Sysmex Corp’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Sysmex Corp will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.