COVID-19 Impact on Teleflex Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Teleflex Inc. (Teleflex), is a medical technology company which designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of medical devices, headquartered in the US with global manufacturing and sales reach. Teleflex’s product range provides solutions for a wide range of medical segments including, cardiovascular, respiratory, surgical, urology, and vascular access. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Teleflex Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Teleflex Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Teleflex Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- Teleflex reported Q1 2020 revenue growth of 2.8% compared to Q1 2019. This was partly due to a strong start to the year, in spite of the developing COVID-19 crisis.
- Sales increased in the Americas and Europe, while revenue declines were observed in Asia.
- Teleflex indicates that a reduction in elective procedures had a negative impact on Q1 2020 results.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Teleflex Inc. -
- It provides insights on Teleflex Inc.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Teleflex Inc. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.