COVID-19 Impact on LivaNova plc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
LivaNova plc. is a medical technology company that develops devices used for cardiac surgery and neuromodulation. It is headquartered in the United Kingdom. LivaNova’s cardiovascular products include advanced circulatory support, cardiopulmonary and heart valves. The company also has a wide product portfolio of neuromodulation products, including vagus and hypoglossal nerve stimulation. The report, COVID-19 Impact on LivaNova plc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how LivaNova plc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how LivaNova plc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- COVID-19 has affected the company’s overall business in the first three months of 2020. LivaNova reported a decrease of 3.4% in sales for the first quarter, compared to the same quarter last year.
- There was a negative impact on neuromodulation and cardiovascular business segments due to deferral of elective procedures.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on LivaNova plc. -
- It provides insights on LivaNova plc.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how LivaNova plc. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.