COVID-19 Impact on Edwards Lifesciences Corp.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. is a medical technology company that engages in the designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing of medical devices for structural heart disease as well as surgical monitoring and critical care. It is headquartered in the United States of America. Edwards Lifesciences’ product range includes heart valves replacement, surgical valve repair, transcatheter heart valves, hemodynamic monitoring, pressure monitoring and its accessories as well as instruments. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Edwards Lifesciences Corp.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Edwards Lifesciences Corp. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Edwards Lifesciences Corp. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- Reduction in non-urgent procedures have negatively impacted sales of Edwards’ structural heart business.
- Two of Edwards’ largest geographic markets, US and Europe, have been highly impacted by the disease
- Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, Edwards Lifesciences has experienced a strong demand for its critical care monitoring devices.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Edwards Lifesciences Corp. -
- It provides insights on Edwards Lifesciences Corp.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Edwards Lifesciences Corp. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.