COVID-19 Impact on Terumo Corp’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Terumo Corp is a medical technology company which manufactures and markets a range of medical devices, is headquartered in Japan, and sells its products in more than 160 countries. Terumo’s product range includes cardiovascular interventional products such as drug eluting stents, PTCA dilation catheters, as well as general disposable hospital equipment and blood management equipment. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Terumo Corp’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Terumo Corp is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Terumo Corp is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The spread of COVID-19 has put a large portion of Terumo’s revenue at risk. In particular, the cardiovascular and general surgery sectors may be at risk due to deferral of non urgent procedures.
- Increase in COVID-19 cases, especially in Europe and the US, have worsened the general outlook of sales.
- Terumo’s offering of devices used to treat COVID-19 patients in hospitals may help reduce the negative impact caused by the pandemic.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Terumo Corp -
- It provides insights on Terumo Corp’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Terumo Corp will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.