COVID-19 Impact on F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche) is a biotechnology company that develops drugs and diagnostics to treat major diseases, headquartered in Switzerland with global manufacturing and sales reach. Roche provides pharmaceuticals in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, ophthalmology, infectious diseases, respiratory and other therapeutic areas. The company also provides in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, as well as diabetes management solutions. The report, COVID-19 Impact on F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The spread of the disease in recent months has caused volatility in some markets, but has had a limited impact on Roche’s business performance.
- Roche announced that during Q1 2020, Diagnostic Division sales grew 5% compared to Q1 2019 with a 29% growth in sales of molecular testing as the main contributor.
- The cobas SARS-CoV-2 test for detection of infection with COVID-19 was issued FDA emergency use authorization (EUA) on March 12, 2020 and is also available in European markets accepting the CE mark.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. -
- It provides insights on F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.