COVID-19 Impact on Medtronic Plc’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Medtronic Plc (Medtronic), formerly Medtronic Inc, is a medical technology company which designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of medical devices, headquartered in Ireland with global manufacturing and sales reach. Medtronic’s product range include the solutions for the treatment of heart failure; heart valve disorders; diseases of the coronary artery; aortic; peripheral vascular; venous renaland neurological diseases; spine and musculoskeletal disorders; and diseases of the ear, nose and throat. It also provides biologic solutions for the orthopedic and dental markets. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Medtronic Plc’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Medtronic Plc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Medtronic Plc is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The spread of the disease in recent days has put a much large proportion of Medtronic’s revenue at risk.
- In particular the heavy impact in Europe and rapid rise of COVID-19 cases in the US mean that the general outlook for sales has significantly worsened in the past week.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Medtronic Plc -
- It provides insights on Medtronic Plc’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Medtronic Plc will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.