Tetra is embracing digital technologies to provide its food and beverage customers with quick and direct access to its expertise, accelerate response time and improve predictive maintenance capabilities.
The report provides information and insights into Tetra’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation and accelerator programs.
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Tetra Laval is strengthening its focus on the use of key disruptive technologies to remotely connect with customers, optimize their operational performance and for connected manufacturing. Artificial intelligence, augmented reality, internet of things and robotics are the key technologies for the company.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Tetra’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.