The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Compass group has dedicated teams in North America for developing digital platforms, and formulating data analytics led strategies, which evaluates and anticipates emerging food and consumer trends at a local, regional and global level.
The key technologies under focus for the company are big data, cloud, digital media, digitalization, internet of things, online & mobile payments and robotics.
The company has been forging partnerships with tech startups, and other companies to develop innovative solutions and tap new markets
Compass’s key tech innovation program and digital lab includes Recipe and Menu Management System - Webtrition and Compass Digital Lab
The report provides information and insights into Compass Group’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, innovation program, and digital lab
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution implementation
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Compass Group is actively looking to transform retail experience by mining the capabilities of bots, robots, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, and IoT.
- The group automated its finance processes within the organization, which helps capture invoices from over 2,500 vendors/month.
- The company participates in the Food Bytes event, an initiative by Rabobank that promotes partnerships with startups for developing novel solutions.
- Compass has sought the acquisition and merger route to expand its capabilities in data analytics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Compass Group’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology adoption and partnership strategies of Compass Group