The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (SEB) provides corporate and institutional banking and private and SME banking. Corporate and institutional banking offers life and pensions insurance, shipping and real estate financing, research and strategy, transaction services, capital markets, investment banking, asset management, venture capital, and investor services.
Retail and SME banking includes savings, lending, digital services, exchange and finance, oversea services, and wealth management. The bank serves individual, SMEs, and institutional and corporate clients through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals primarily in the Nordic and Baltic regions. SEB is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
This report explores SEB’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- SEB is embracing digitalization to provide omni-channel connectivity and a full-scale remote offering to customers. SEB is also working with other financial institutions to aggregate customer data, developing a standardized platform for managing Know Your Customer data to prevent money laundering and other financial crimes.
- SEB is collaborating with various third-party providers, while offering other institutions’ products through its own channels and platforms. To this end, SEB is embracing open banking through its developer portal, offering APIs to external developers.
- SEB has been tapping into the power of AI to better engage its customers and employees. For example, it has deployed AI platform Aida, which helps employees by resolving routine IT support issues.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about SEB’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.