The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
United Overseas Bank (UOB) provides a range of financial solutions, including deposit accounts, loans, payment and travel cards, and insurance. It offers trade finance, corporate finance, financial supply chain management, savings bonds, cash management, treasury management, and debt and equity capital market solutions.
The group provides various other services such as asset management, wealth management, venture management, advisory, private banking, transaction banking, mobile banking, online banking, and internet banking services. It also offers travel management, futures broking, stockbroking, portfolio management, and property management services. The group operates in Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America. UOB is headquartered in Singapore.
This report explores UOB’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- UOB has built an enterprise-wide big data platform to support its business units. The platform enables UOB to capture critical data insights that can help it drive business improvement through artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and analytics.
- UOB has created a fintech and innovation team responsible for maintaining relations with customers across digital channels. The team is responsible for accelerating disruptive financial ideas, exploring their implementation feasibility, building use cases, running pilot tests, and commercialization of final solutions.
- UOB’s digital strategy focuses on offering customers products, services, and solutions that are smarter, safer, and simpler. To achieve this, the bank taps into the power of AI, data analytics, robotic process automation, and cloud computing.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about UOB’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.