Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 30.4%, followed by wholesale, retail and hotels (13.8%) and mining, manufacturing and utilities (13.0%) to the gross value added (GVA) in 2020, according to GlobalData estimates.
Four major regions of France generated around 57% of the country’s GDP and were home to 47.9% of the country’s population in 2019
- According to the World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI), the transport and logistic infrastructure in France was unchanged over the last two years with rank of 16th out of 160 countries in 2016 and 2018
- The overall CAC Index has exhibited a rising trend over the past year. As of April 14, 2021, the CAC Index stood at 6,184.1, compared to 4,523.9 on April 14, 2020.
Reasons To Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.