The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Alcoholic Beverages - Category Packaging Opportunities explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the alcoholic beverages category, using examples from GlobalData’s Pack-Track innovation tool.
Alcoholic beverages packaging is usually tailored to the type of product to reflect the consumer needs or lifestyle. We have used GlobalData’s Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to identify new packaging developments within the sector, and this report discusses special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within GlobalData’s TrendSights framework.
- In order to be more successful brand owners are introducing convenient packaging supporting different consumption needs.
- Functional packaging that delivers experience beyond the product itself is important, as well as easy-to-carry and convenient packaging solutions extending portability.
- Responding to the sustainability agenda, manufacturers are reducing unnecessary materials to make packs more natural and recyclable.
Reasons To Buy
- Use GlobalData’s Category Packaging Opportunities reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of premium packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.