Most survey respondents from China confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from China said that their enterprises would see considerable reduction in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to IoT investments, ’network sensors’, and ’LPWAN’ will be the popular investment areas in IoT hardware, and IoT connectivity areas respectively for most enterprises in China in the next two years, while SCADA and IoT/M2M security will be the key IoT software investment area for enterprises in China over the next two years.
The survey also reveals that a higher percentage of ICT spending among enterprises in China will be spent ’on running business as usual with existing ICT systems’ than the percentage of ICT spending that would be used for ’transforming businesses with new ICT systems.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in China -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Chinese enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Chinese enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in China
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Chinese enterprises in allocating ICT budgets