The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Accor is tapping the power of E-commerce, Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, and other technologies for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
Accor provides mentorship and investment support to startups through its in-house accelerator program. It also supports startups financially through its accelerator programs to nurture ideas into full-fledged business models.
Accor acquired tech companies, namely, Adoria, ResDiaary, Gekko SAS, and more.
Accor’s vendors for major ICT contracts include First Data Corp. and Atos SE
The report provides information and insights into Accor’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution launch
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Accor is focusing on integrating most of the services in its innovative mobile apps to deliver personalized experience.
- Accor has been developing ’smart rooms’ powered by IoT and automation solutions to personalize hotel experience for guests.
- Accor has set up an open innovation laboratory to work with start-ups for co-development and co-creation.
- Accor invested in tech companies, namely, Onepark, Properly, Travelsify, and Mindsay.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Accor’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and accelerator initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of Accor.