The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China Ltd. is an integrated financial conglomerate providing insurance, banking, and investment products and services to individuals and corporate clients. The group offers a range of life and non-life insurance products such as motor insurance, property loss insurance, liability insurance, credit and trust insurance, cargo insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, endowment insurance, health insurance, and annuities.
Ping An also provides personal and business banking, trust, wealth management, investment, securities brokerage, securities investment consulting, and securities trading services. It operates in China and Hong Kong. Ping An is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.
This report explores Ping An Insurance’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Ping An is tapping into the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve its business efficiency. Its AI-based products and services enable faster claims processing and smart customer service. Ping An has automated operations including underwriting, policy administration, and claims management processes using AI in order to reduce turnaround times.
- Ping An set up its in-house technology arm, Ping An Technology, which focuses on developing cutting-edge solutions based on AI, cloud, blockchain, and intelligent cognition technologies.
- Ping An invested over $7.27bn on technology initiatives during the past decade and acquired technological expertise in areas including blockchain, cloud computing, and facial recognition.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Ping An’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.