This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the nonwoven filter media industry with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the nonwoven filter media industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented by type of nonwoven filter media along with growth forecasts through 2025. Estimates on sales value are based on the price in the supply chain at which the media are procured by filter fabricators or filtration system manufacturers.
Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all world regions and types of nonwoven filter media. Brief profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
The presently developing COVID-19 pandemic has currently halted the progress of economies across the world. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments across the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry across the world has been impacted by the pandemic, and thus the nonwoven filter media market will also be indirectly affected. The market is, however, expected to bounce back in 2021, due to the relief packages or disaster aid packages provided by various governments to boost their economies.
- 51 data tables and 52 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for nonwoven filter media technologies within the industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- An understanding of the recent advances in nonwoven filter media manufacturing, their widespread commercial applications across sectors such as transportation, water filtration, HVAC, healthcare, food processing, industrial manufacturing, oil & gas, electronics industries
- Assessment of the major market drivers and growth opportunities, technology updates and economic trends; and evaluation of current market size in dollar value terms, market estimation and forecast, and their corelated market share analysis
- Information pertaining to the industry structure and technology trends with an emphasis on impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy vis-?-vis the nonwoven filter media market
- Coverage of filtration mechanisms, categories and types, development of nonwoven materials, and key physical and chemical properties of the raw materials used in nonwoven filter media
- Regional dynamics of the global nonwoven filter media market covering major geographical regions, including North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific
- A relevant patent analysis covering significant patent allotments, grants and patent applications within nonwoven filter media technologies
- Competitive landscape covering major manufacturers and end-users of nonwoven filter media, key strategies adopted by these companies, their notable developments and recent mergers/acquisitions
- Profile descriptions of the market leading companies, including 3M, Camfil, Daikin Industries (AAF International), Cummins Inc., Pall Corp./Danaher, Parker-Hannifin/Clarcor, Mann+Hummel Group and Donaldson Group