Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for counterspace security during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global counterspace security market?
- Who are the key players in the global counterspace security market?
- What is the estimated revenue generated by the global counterspace security market by segments (product type, deployment mode, application) in 2020, and what will be the estimates by 2025?
- What are the industry trends in the global counterspace security market?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to enhance their positions in the counterspace security market?
- What major opportunities do the counterspace security stakeholders foresee?
Global Counterspace Security Market, 2020-2025
The Global Counterspace Security Market report projects the market to grow at a CAGR of 9.33% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. North America is estimated to account for 33.59% market share in the global counterspace security market in 2020, owing to the maximum number of counterspace security initiatives and investment plans. The region comprises the U.S., which is the prime leader in the market. The country holds the biggest manufacturers and service providers of counterspace security technologies. Different countries are developing technologies and taking initiatives to contest the developed space systems and services offered by the U.S.
The global counterspace security market is gaining widespread importance owing to the growing number of space assets, which makes it highly vulnerable to attacks, which may damage, destroy, and degrade these space assets; hence posing a threat to the space domain as well as the military and the commercial sector operations. Such an increase in space assets is attributing to the growth of the market.
Scope of the Counterspace Security Market
The purpose of the market analysis is to examine the counterspace security market outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape of the key players operating in the market.
The counterspace security market is further segmented on the basis of product type, deployment mode, application, and region. While highlighting the key driving and challenging forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry. The report also analyzes different applications that include military and commercial. By product type segment, the market is segmented into co-orbital systems, non-kinetic physical systems, space-based electronic warfare systems, space situational awareness, and cybersecurity.
The counterspace security market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions is provided in the market study.
Key Companies in the Global Counterspace Security Market
The key market players in the global counterspace security market include BAE System, Lockheed Martin Corporation., Raytheon Company, Collins Aerospace, L3Harris Technologies., Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd, Leonardo S.p.A., Northrop Grumman Corporation, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., Thales Group, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., and SAIC.