Nestl?: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact reports key findings as of April 27, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
While all companies in the consumer goods sector will see a major upheaval as a result of the disease, Nestl? has product and regional diversity in its brand sales that leaves it relatively well positioned to ride out the crisis. In the food sector, however, updated strategies will likely be required to minimize loss of brand sales.
The company is showing a clear commitment to helping the customers and employees who are most affected by the pandemic. Overall, the company has many key strengths that make it well positioned to perform as well as any other major consumer goods multinational, based upon the latest information available.
- Nestl? is at risk of losing $5.9bn in its food and non-alcoholic business across the globe in 2020, although the company has many advantages that may help it ride out the effects of the disease on its sales.
- Nestl?’s brand sales are likely to be affected by the pandemic, particularly in Western Europe and North America.
- The impact of COVID-19 is inevitable, but Nestl?’s strong food and non-alcoholic drinks business should help it to mitigate losses.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.