Colgate-Palmolive: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact reports key findings as of April 16, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Despite the adverse impact of the coronavirus outbreak on most geographic markets the company is present in, the fact that it derives a large portion of its sales from hygiene products augurs well for company in the near future given the growing affinity among consumers for hygiene. The personal hygiene sector is expected to be the main contributor to the company’s sales in the coming few months, while grooming products are very likely to take a back seat.
- Colgate-Palmolive benefits from its presence in Latin America.
- Colgate-Palmolive’s household products lines will help the company mitigate losses during the pandemic .
- A strong presence in daily essential goods, notably oral and personal hygiene products, makes the company resilient to the adverse impact of COVID-19.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.