Mondel?z International: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact reports key findings as of April 14, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Mondel?z International’s sales looks vulnerable due to the impact of the novel coronavirus in major economies. However, its sector focus, strong brand image, and decision to strengthen its online channels will help the company to recover well. In addition, expansion strategies in less-affected markets will be required to minimize overall loss of brand sales.
- Mondel?z International’s focus on staples is likely to reduce the impact of the disease on its overall revenue.
- Mondel?z’s food business is likely to face significant difficulty during the pandemic.
- Diversification in Mondel?z International’s food business will help overcome losses in indulgent categories.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.