The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Canada Smokeless Tobacco, 2020 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Canadian tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
The Canadian smokeless tobacco market has been in long-term decline. Cigarettes still dominates the market, with its dominance increasing over the last decade. Smokeless tobacco is still a niche sector of the Canadian market.
- From 2009 to 2019, the proportion of Smokeless Tobacco to the whole market remained unchanged at 1.0%.
- The US is the largest source of imports for Canada, accounting for 87.3% of the market.
- The leading tobacco manufacturers are Imperial Tobacco, BAT Canada, Philip Morris with a 99.6% combined share.
- Swedish Match and Conwood/RA own the leading brands in the Canadian smokeless market.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers. Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.