Beiersdorf: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact reports key findings as of April 16, 2020 based on market analysis and brand diversification by industry and geography.
Beiersdorf’s strong image and focus on essential items put it in at an advantage over other companies in the face of the pandemic. Its R&D focus on the development of innovative ideas and products to meet the changing market trends and consumer requirements will also help it to overcome the present adverse conditions.
- As a leading skincare player, Beiersdorf has many strengths to help it ride out the effects of the disease on its sales.
- With the OTC healthcare business accounting for a small value share of Beiersdorf’s sales, it is not expected to have a significant impact on its performance.
- Beiersdorf’s focus on developing its present skincare portfolio in line with consumers’ requirements will provide it with some protection against the effects on brand sales.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the challenges and opportunities for a specific company in order to tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.