This company analysis report is an overview of the early impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Safran SA. Safran SA (Safran) is provider of systems and equipment for aerospace, defence and security. Safran is one of the biggest player of the aircraft engine and equipment manufacturing industry and generates most of its revenues in commercial aviation. The company is one of only four major global players active in the aerospace engine market next to General Electric (Safran’s partner in the CFM joint-venture), Rolls-Royce, and Pratt & Whitney (subsidiary of Raytheon Technologies). The company’s major product and solutions include helicopter turbines, mechanical, hydro-mechanical and electromechanical equipment.
Safran S.A. is a French multinational aircraft engine, rocket engine, aerospace-component and defense company. It was formed by a merger between the aircraft and rocket engine manufacturer and aerospace component manufacturer group SNECMA and the security company SAGEM in 2005. It also offers equipment and spare parts for civil and military aircraft, defense and security equipment, navigation equipment, optronic systems, biometric identification systems and secure transaction terminals. It develops inertial navigation systems for aviation, naval, and land applications; flight commands for helicopters, and tactical optronic systems and drones; and defence equipment and systems.
Safran’s broad international footprint enables us to build business and industrial partnerships with the world’s leading prime contractors and operators, respond quickly and locally to customer needs, and continuously strengthen our competitive edge. Safran’s presence spans the globe. We deploy production plants, research facilities, service centers and sales offices worldwide as part of a global industrial strategy that underpins our performance. We are committed to providing responsive local solutions and winning new markets.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the Safran SA.
- This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Safran SA due to COVID-19.
- The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Safran SA.
- Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Safran SA In Market
- Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
- Main Clients Backlogs
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
- Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 in Safran SA.
- Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
- To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Safran SA.