The Asia Pacific disinfectant sprays and wipes market is estimated to record considerable growth at a CAGR of 7.26% over the projected period of 2019-2028. There has been increasing demand for surface disinfectants such as sprays, liquids, and wipes in the region, due to the outbreak of various diseases.
The Asia Pacific disinfectant sprays and wipes market growth is analyzed by segregating the region into Japan, India, China, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In South Korea, the rising outbreak of diseases, together with the increasing hygiene awareness among the individuals are anticipated to steer market growth. Moreover, with the spread of the coronavirus epidemic, the government is imposing stringent regulations to control the disease. This will further affect the sales of disinfectant products in various application segments. In countries like Thailand, with the rapid economic growth, the per capita income has majorly increased, which escalated the purchasing power of the consumers. The demand for disinfectants has accelerated since the outbreak of coronavirus. In Indonesia’s capital, shops, restaurants, and cafes sprayed disinfectant on their premises after the outbreak of coronavirus. In addition, the capital city installed hand-washing stations and disinfecting-spraying booths across the city to control infections.
In Vietnam, mobile disinfectant chambers have been designed and manufactured to combat COVID-19. In the rest of Asia Pacific, the expansion of manufacturing industries and the adoption of new technologies by manufacturers, are steering market growth in the region.
Some of the well-established companies operating in the region are Procter & Gamble Company, Lonza Group Ltd, 3M Company, Unilever Group, Stryker Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments