P&G has been migrating its manufacturing data to cloud to efficiently store, analyze, and manage information.
P&G is focused on building a digital marketing ecosystem to improve its marketing and digital capabilities.
Its key technology accelerator and innovation platform includes E-Center & E-Center 2.0, Singapore Innovation Center (SgIC), GrowthWorks, Consumer Innovation Incubator, and vGROW.
P&G’s vendors for major ICT contracts include Elisa Smart Factory (Elisa Oyj), TerraCycle Inc., Anylogic North America, LLC, GE Digital LLC, and various others.
The report provides information and insights into P&G’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, accelerator, and innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative product launch
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- In 2019, P&G established GrowthWorks in Singapore with an investment of S$12 million, and also formed a vGROW platform that identifies and collaborates with startups, individuals and small businesses that offer industry-leading innovative solutions.
- P&G’s brand SK-II in partnership with Soul Machines launched a digital avatar to interact with consumers to deliver beauty and skincare advice on the web.
- P&G has been tapping the power of data and analytics for business intelligence and to improve productivity, automate additional manufacturing activities, targeted marketing, supply chain cost savings, and improve customer service.
- P&G is leveraging robotics for production and supply chain automation.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into P&G’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology introduction, adoption, and partnership strategies of P&G.