The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Launched in 2012, the Aon Center for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) is located in Singapore and strives to develop innovative solutions to support business growth for its global clients by reducing volatility and improving operating performance across risk, health, and retirement.
In 2019, Aon launched New Ventures Group to further accelerate innovations that deliver value to its clients. It aims to identify, develop, and scale high-impact solutions that drive Aon’s growth and performance.
Aon is embarking on its digital transformation strategy in collaboration several technology providers. For instance, Aon joined hands with DocuSign to digitize all its paper-based manual processes involved in managing client agreements.
The report provides information and insights into Aon’s fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Aon is exploring technologies including AI, machine learning, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, data analytics, IoT and robotic process automation to enhance customer experiences, achieve operational efficiencies, and minimize risks.
- Aon is embracing emerging technologies in the industry to develop innovative solutions that improve existing insurance policy and risk management models. Aon predominantly focuses on data and analytics to drive efficiency across its value chain and achieve operational efficiencies.
- Aon is leveraging machine learning and natural language processing techniques to uncover insights from huge data existing in unstructured documents and third-party digital platforms.
- Aon is accelerating its efforts to defend cyber threats and has introduced solutions that enhance its internal and clients’ cybersecurity capabilities. Aon is investing over $350m a year in its data and analytical capabilities and has built a proprietary database repository to support risk, retirement, and health businesses.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Aon’s fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies of Aon.