The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Internet of Things is a data value-creating tool. Throughout the private sector, the way goods and services are developed and delivered and how infrastructure is handled and maintained is changed. The impact of IoT on the commercial world has been enormous, resulting in substantial efficiency improvements and productivity. DoD has the potential to reap the enormous benefits of IoT by working with the private sector and the adoption of modern, IoT-enabled business practices. IoT technologies have the ability to support the military to make substantial efficiencies , improve security and communication networks and generate significant cost savings.
IoT reflects the integration of several integrative areas such as connectivity, embedded hardware, radio spectrum, mobile computing, internet technology, software architectures, sensor systems, energy efficiency, data management and data analysis. The rapid expansion of IoT is supported by falling costs and mass production of increasingly powerful microelectronics such as sensors, processing units, and receivers. Factors such expansion of wireless networking, digital storage & processing, efficiency of computing structures, growth of innovative software applications and analysis, including recent advances in machine-learning techniques for big data analytics, are expected to drive the growth of the IoT market.
The Total Global Market for IoT & Sensors in Defense is estimated at around USD 29.74 Billion in 2020 and the market is expected to grow to around USD 48.41 Billion by 2028. The CAGR of the market is accounted at around 6.28%. The APAC region is expected to be the fastest growing market at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period. The North American market would emerge as the largest market by the end of the forecast period with an estimated revenue of around USD 21 billion during the year 2028.
The report is aimed at:
- The Key drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to shape the Global IoT & Sensors in Defense Market are covered in detailed in the report.
- The key technologies which could have an impact on the Global IoT & Sensors in Defense Market have been covered in detail.
- The top fifteen countries have been analyzed in detail with the value of sensor and equipment units imported and exported by platform and by country, respectively.
- The Porter’s Five Forces and the PEST Analysis of the Global IoT & Sensors in Defense market have been covered in the report.
- The high growth markets have been identified in the Opportunity Analysis Chapter.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factor, which is expected to impact the market.
- The Scenario Analysis Chapter covers the key scenarios and its impacts on the forecast chapter.
Segmentation covered in this reportThe market is segmented based on Region, Platforms and Technology:
Region Wise Segmentation:
- North America
- Middle East
- Satellite Communication
- None (Sensors)
Country Level Analysis
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Reasons to buy
- The new players in the IoT & Sensor market and the potential entrants into this market can use this report to understand the key market trends that are expected to shape this market in the next few years.
- The Market Analysis Chapter cover the Key Drivers, Restraints and Challenges of the IoT & Sensor technology. The PEST and the Porter’s five forces are covered in detailed in this report.
- The key technologies that could impact the IoT & Sensors in Defense Market have been covered in detailed, an example is the growing interest in the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence segment.
- The report can be used by sales and marketing team to formulate their medium- and long-term strategies and to reconfirm their short-term plans.
- The forecast chapter would help the sales team to formulate their medium-term sales plan.
- The report would be help to the sales and the marketing team to understand the key segments across the top fifteen countries which have been analyzed in the report.
- The Opportunity Analysis chapter identifies the key hot spots within the Global IoT & Sensors in Defense Market.
- The company profiles include financials, latest news, contracts, and SWOT for 14 companies.
Who is this report for?
- Financial Institutions: Financial institutions such as financial intermediaries and banking institutions can use this report to assess their financing or investment strategies.
- Department of Defense: Defense department and other Governmental Organizations involved with the research and development of defense strategies can use this report to support their research.
- Department of Information Technology: The Department of Information Technology could use this report to understand various technological indicators of top fifteen countries. This would give them an overall perspective of potential markets.
- Communication Technology Providers: The communication technology providers can use this report to understand the potential of this market in the Defense segment.
- Decision Makers: The future investment and technology focus decisions could be formulated based on the inputs of this report.
- Other Organizations: Various other NGO and Non- Governmental organizations involved with the research of defense technologies can use this report to support their research.