“Nuclear Power Market - Installed Capacity, Generation, COVID-19 Impact, New Investment, and Key Country Analysis to 2030” is the latest market analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global nuclear power market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the global nuclear power market. The report provides data and analysis on the historic and forecast nuclear power capacity and generation; the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, major reactors, and new investments for five key nuclear power countries - The US, France, China, Japan, and Russian Federation. For another five countries - Republic of Korea, Canada, Ukraine, UK, and Germany, a brief overview and the historic and forecast nuclear power capacity and generation are discussed.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report includes -
- Nuclear power market study at global level, and at key country level covering five key countries in depth, and providing overviews of another 5 countries.
- Key growth drivers and challenges at a global level including the challenge posed by the COVID-19 pandemic on the global nuclear power market.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the nuclear power markets of each of the five key countries.
- Historic (2010-2019) and forecast (2020-2030) data for cumulative and annual installed nuclear power capacity and generation is provided at global level and also for each of the 10 countries covered.
- Major reactors and reactor types in each of the five key countries.
- Investments being made for upcoming reactors in each of the five key countries.
Reasons To Buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data in the nuclear power market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the drivers and challenges of the market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Maximize potential in the growth of the nuclear power market
- Identify key partners, geographies, and business-development avenues.
- Respond to business structure, strategy, and prospects.