The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global high-intensity sweeteners market size was valued at $2,454.75 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $3,307.15 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.35% from 2020 to 2026. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Acesulfame K, Aspartame, Cyclamate, Monk Fruit Extract, Neotame, Saccharin, Stevia Extract, Sucralose. By application, the high-intensity sweeteners market is classified into Bakery & Confectionery, Dietary Products, Dairy Products, Pharmaceuticals. On the basis of region, the high-intensity sweeteners industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Acesulfame K
- Monk Fruit Extract
- Stevia Extract
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dietary Products
- Dairy Products
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the high-intensity sweeteners market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill, Inc.
- Celanese Corporation
- Cumberland Packing Corporation
- Heartland Food Products Group
- Hermes Sweeteners Ltd.
- HYET Sweet B.V.
- Ingredion Incorporated
- JK Sucralose, Inc.
- PureCircle Limited
- Stevia First Corporation
- Tate and Lyle, Plc
- The DuPont Company
- The NaturaSweet Company
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global high-intensity sweeteners market.
- To classify and forecast global high-intensity sweeteners market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global high-intensity sweeteners market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global high-intensity sweeteners market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global high-intensity sweeteners market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global high-intensity sweeteners market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of high-intensity sweeteners
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to high-intensity sweeteners