Metals & Mining Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2014-2023
The Emerging 5 Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry .
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five metals & mining industry . Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $16,34,128.7 million to the global metals & mining industry in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $17,06,070.7 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 0.9% over the 2018-23 period.
- Within the metals & mining industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $13,51,475.5 million in 2018. This was followed by India and South Africa with a value of $1,47,701.6 and $55,856.0 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the metals & mining industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $13,98,635.8 million in 2023, followed by India and South Africa with expected values of $1,75,605.8 and $51,100.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five metals & mining industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five metals & mining industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five metals & mining industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five metals & mining industry by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the emerging five metals & mining industry in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five metals & mining industry ?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five metals & mining industry ?